We attribute our continued success over the past six decades to our adherence to Manganaro Midatlantic’s Core Values which we consider to be our guiding principles from the “big picture” strategic planning down to the day-to-day operations of every member of the Manganaro team.
These Core Values are:
- To provide the highest quality of services in our industry.
- Show respect and dignity for each individual we have contact with.
- Always maintain a high degree of professionalism in all our dealings.
- Invest in our employees through training.
- Strive for excellence through customer service.
- Being responsive to changes to the marketplace.
- Always being action oriented and proactive with a “lets try it attitude”.
- Committed to resolving problems by using our strengths.
- Strive to be low cost producer of our services in our market.
- Commitment to grow. People, Sales, Profit.
- Growth in sales and profit are the means to make opportunities possible.
- Continually innovate, create and improve. Never be satisfied with the status quo.
Our meticulous focus on developing our talent preserves our tradition of excellence, integrity and safety while implementing strategic vision for our future and growth in the industry. Expecting the best from our staff ensures we are delivering outstanding results to our clients through professional and effective communication, sophisticated project analysis and first in class field management.
With over 60 years of experience in commercial drywall and acoustical ceiling construction—Manganaro has completed hundreds of projects, from high-rise apartments and condominiums to complicated health care and laboratory facilities and everything in between. Simple or complicated, our teams have the strength and talent to meet any challenge. Every project is staffed by a team of engineers and field managers that are among the most experienced in the industry. Each team works closely with Architects and General Contractors from pre-construction through the punch-list stage and final close-out to insure projects are completed to the satisfaction of every stakeholder.
Our masonry portfolio includes hundreds of projects, ranging from the simplest concrete block installation to massive brick veneers and high-rise structures with complicated materials and designs. We own one of the largest inventories of access equipment in the industry, including conventional scaffold, swing stages and hydro-mobile platforms. Experienced teams of estimators prepare every budget and proposal using the latest estimating technology. Project managers and engineers provide professional pre-construction and management services, and a team of experienced field managers staff every project, insuring lasting quality in every installation we perform.
Manganaro Midatlantic, LLC offers services which are focused on restoring and enhancing the value of existing assets. Recognizing the unique differences between restoration construction and that of new base building construction, Manganaro optimizes the pre-construction planning process with a focus on project site safety, understanding that areas adjacent to and around the work site will be occupied and that the need to emphasis pedestrian and vehicular safety measures is of absolute importance. Additionally, special attention is given toward the efficient scheduling and phasing of the work in order to minimize the impact on the owners and occupants.
Our restoration services include structural concrete repair and strengthening, masonry repair and facade stabilization, building envelop solutions including waterproofing and repair of flashing systems and air/vapor barriers.