join our team
As we continue to grow and succeed, Manganaro offers job applicants a variety of dynamic opportunities to join our industry-leading staff. From field operations to engineering, project management to administrative responsibilities, Manganaro is constantly looking for best-in-class candidates to join our team.
Based upon our growth needs, our drywall, masonry, concrete and masonry restoration departments provide field construction opportunities from entry level laborers to supervisors and field managers.
Entry level engineers are enrolled in our unique project management training program, which taps the considerable experience of our senior managers to accelerate the development of project engineers into independent, productive project managers.
Website Manganaro Northeast, LLC
Grow with Manganaro!
Manganaro is a growing company performing construction services from Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic states to New England with over 60 years of experience in drywall, acoustical tile, doors/frames/hardware, masonry, concrete/masonry restoration, structural strengthening and building envelope restoration. Grow with Us!
Training and Growth:
- Solid, reputable, growing company in multiple markets (potential for career/professional growth).
- Training, development and networking activities.
- Performance rewards (increases, bonus opportunity, etc.
- Cross training in our product lines: Drywall, Acoustical Tile, Specialties, and Doors/Frames/Hardware
Benefits and Perks:
- Advancement Opportunities!
- Eligible for all benefits 1st of the month after hire.
- Generous healthcare plan!
- Dental and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan with generous match!
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday package!
- Company-paid life, AD&D and long-term disability insurance!
- Company outings: bowling; holiday luncheons; summer BBQ; basketball, softball and golf leagues
- Daily breakfast and unlimited soft drinks/beverages provided.
Manganaro Northeast is looking for a Project Engineer to join the team in our Woburn, MA, office. If you want to grow your career and broaden your scope while developing expertise in estimating and project management, Manganaro is the place for you!
- Interpret plans and specifications to assist with the completion of bids
- Perform quantity take off surveys using On Screen Takeoff
- Attend scope review meetings
- Utilize knowledge of labor, material, and equipment costs at a local and state level in order to provide written estimates
- Use software packages related to specific product lines
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering, construction management, architecture, finance, or accounting is preferred (experience may be substituted for education).
- PREFERRED: Commercial drywall experience.
- High level of organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to produce in an high pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability in meeting or exceeding goals with minimal direct supervision
Check out our work at Museum of the Bible – Manganaro Midatlantic – YouTube