join our team
As we continue to grow and succeed, Manganaro offers job applicants a variety of dynamic opportunities to join our industry-leading staff. From field operations to engineering, project management to administrative responsibilities, Manganaro is constantly looking for best-in-class candidates to join our team.
Based upon our growth needs, our drywall, masonry, concrete and masonry restoration departments provide field construction opportunities from entry level laborers to supervisors and field managers.
Entry level engineers are enrolled in our unique project management training program, which taps the considerable experience of our senior managers to accelerate the development of project engineers into independent, productive project managers.
Project Manager-Commercial Drywall
Website Manganaro Midatlantic, LLC
Grow with Manganaro!
NOTE: Visa Sponsorship Not Available
Manganaro is a growing company performing construction services from Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic states to New England with over 60 years of experience in drywall, masonry, concrete/masonry restoration, structural strengthening and building envelope. Grow with Us!
Training and Growth:
- Excellent career path
- Solid, reputable, growing company in multiple markets (potential for career/professional growth).
- Senior leaders promoted from within
- Training, development and networking activities.
- Performance rewards (increases, bonus opportunity, etc.)
- Professional Development Seminars
Benefits and Perks:
- Eligible for all benefits 1st of the month after hire.
- Generous healthcare plan with Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA) to offset deductibles.
- Dental and vision plans.
- 401(k) plan with generous match!
- Generous PTO and Holiday schedule to assist in maintaining work-life balance.
- Company-paid life, AD&D and long-term disability insurance! Aflac available at group rates.
- Company outings: bowling; holiday luncheons; summer BBQ; basketball, softball and golf leagues
- Beverages and snacks provided.
Manganaro Midatlantic is looking for a Project Manager to join our Operations team at our Richmond, VA location. If you have extensive experience developing, overseeing and completing projects, Manganaro has a place for you!
- Develop accurate budgets by utilizing historical data from previous projects.
- Apply technical knowledge of products to prepare a control estimate for review and approval using estimating tools and systems.
- Manage, train and develop team members to ensure proper growth within the organization. (Includes participating in training program and acting as instructor).
- Continue to develop required technical knowledge for all product lines (drywall, masonry, concrete and masonry restoration, building envelope).
- Interpret project documents, including contracts, plans, specifications and change orders.
- Oversee and track all labor on each project, whether from outside subcontracts or from internal labor sources.
- Review and prepare change order cost and pricing for approval.
- Order, track and administer materials within clearly established policies (includes communication with field personnel and vendors to communicate stocking plans.)
- Communicate with field personnel regularly to monitor, analyze and track schedule, production, and any other job issues.
- Periodically visit all pending and active projects to ensure correct field methods and total knowledge of the project.
- Prepare field reports, projections and month end reporting.
- Represent Manganaro in all aspects, especially in relation to standard site operations.
- Review and administer accounting tasks including invoice, requisition, and payroll approvals.
- Communicate with clients and effectively represents the company at outside meetings.
- Organize/aid in marketing activities with our clients, as it pertains to project.
- Provide predetermined deliverables in a timely manner including verification of all completed work.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. Degree in civil engineering, construction management, architecture, finance, or accounting is preferred. (Will consider other degrees with appropriate experience.)
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management (including time as Project Engineer and Assistant Project Manager)
- MBA is a Plus
- Knowledge of field methods and systems.
- Knowledge of local material, labor and equipment costs.
- Knowledge and understanding of assigned project folders, field package, cost control, estimating and cost management systems.
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate effectively with clients, team members, field staff, vendors/subcontractors.
- Experience in marketing, sales, or client development and relations.
- Demonstrated ability to produce in an high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated ability in meeting or exceeding goals with minimal direct supervision
- Commitment to personal and professional standards of excellence
- Able to travel to assigned projects (including overnight travel); have current license and insurance
Check out our work at Museum of the Bible – Manganaro Midatlantic – YouTube