join our team
As we continue to grow and succeed, Manganaro offers job applicants a variety of dynamic opportunities to join our industry-leading staff. From field operations to engineering, project management to administrative responsibilities, Manganaro is constantly looking for best-in-class candidates to join our team.
Based upon our growth needs, our drywall, masonry, concrete and masonry restoration departments provide field construction opportunities from entry level laborers to supervisors and field managers.
Entry level engineers are enrolled in our unique project management training program, which taps the considerable experience of our senior managers to accelerate the development of project engineers into independent, productive project managers.
Systems Support Specialist (Information Technology/ERP)
REPORTS TO: Business Information Manager
NOTE: Applicants must be able to work without requiring visa sponsorship now or in the future.
NOTE: This position requires working on-site in our Beltsville, MD, Office
We are an award-winning company that truly values the highest quality of service in the industry. Our success is built on our core values, as well as our commitments to our clients and our employees. We specialize in commercial construction in multiple product lines, including drywall, acoustical, masonry, Divisions 8 & 10 (doors/frames/hardware and specialties), concrete repair and restoration, and building envelope. As we approach 65 years in business, our performance has generated growth opportunities for our team members. Many in senior leadership roles began their careers with Manganaro. Check-out an example of our work at Museum of the Bible – Manganaro Midatlantic – YouTube. Grow with Manganaro!
Benefits and Perks:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, and vision plans
- A 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday schedule to assist in maintaining work-life balance
- Company-paid life, accident and long-term disability insurance
- Performance reviews, training/development and career opportunities
- Direct deposit
- Training and development
- Daily breakfast and unlimited soft drinks/beverages provided
- Events/outings: bowling; holiday luncheons; summer BBQ; basketball, softball and golf leagues.
The Systems Support Specialist is responsible for the support of all information systems-related issues along with supporting projects to gather user requirements, design requirements, configurations, testing, and implementation of systems and applications.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & TRAINING
- Associates degree in related field with 1-2 years of full-time experience supporting ERP systems, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential duties of the position.
- Preferred – Bachelor’s degree in information systems, business, business analytics, accounting, finance, or equivalent education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Seeks to and is able to provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- 1-3+ years of relevant hands-on experience with ERP systems, including trouble-shooting (preferred – Vista by Viewpoint ERP).
- Strong communication, writing, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Able to understand business needs and anticipate business goals regarding the ERP system.
- Able to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently.
- Able to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution (effective time management skills).
- Extensive experience working with Office, heavy on Excel.
- Able to work responsibly with minimal supervision.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and improving existing products.
- General accounting knowledge is a plus.
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Preferred Technology Exposure: Vista by Viewpoint, Crystal Reports, Power BI, SSRS, SSIS, VBA, Microsoft Office365.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and resolve ERP support ticket requests for staff.
- Analyze and diagnose ERP issues.
- Assist with Vista by Viewpoint administration.
- Assist with ERP projects, such as platform installations, upgrades, and migrations, data extracts for financial or audit purposes, integration with mobile and cloud technologies, etc.
- Assist with ensuring the integrity and security of information and access to support company reporting and internal control standards.
- Work with others to analyze ERP hardware and software malfunctions to assist in diagnosing the root cause of the issue.
- Work with others to document, update, and maintain ERP policies and procedures.
- Assist with basic training/support in use of various applications.
- Leverage change and release management process to ensure all platform updates and upgrades are thoroughly tested and signed-off before go-live.
- Partner with the ERP vendor regarding product roadmap, enhancement suggestions, and support cases.
- Become an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for an increasing number of modules and interfaces within ERP.
- Perform project-based responsibilities for systems-related projects.
- Test programs or databases, document errors. and recommend necessary changes to ERP systems.
- Other duties as directed by Business Information Manager.
- Position requires signing of a non-disclosure agreement covering confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-solicitation and intellectual property. This is not a non-compete.
- A satisfactory background check is required.